Re: tengwar request

  • calya_estel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
      teithant Verónica:

      > > I was thinking about Quenya.

      To spell _Estel_ in Quenya (using the names of the Tengwa) is:
      short carrier with acute accent mark directly above; silme; tinco
      with acute accent mark directly above; lambe.

      Cuio mae,

      Calya Estel
    • Verónica
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
        > To spell _Estel_ in Quenya (using the names of the Tengwa) is:
        > short carrier with acute accent mark directly above; silme; tinco
        > with acute accent mark directly above; lambe.
        >
        > Cuio mae,
        >
        > Calya Estel

        Thank you so much. And my thanks to everyone who helped me out. I
        think it will be around three months until the mural is completed, as
        it is still being designed. I'd be happy though to pass around a pic
        of it when it is completed. My thanks again.

        Verónica