Newbie needs help!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 12:09 AM
      Hello all. My name is janet I am just starting out with Tengwar. I
      have a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with. My
      friend and I are getting tattoos and were wondering if you could help
      with two words. We didn't want to get them tattooed wrong!!! the
      words are Legolas and immortal. I want these words from english to
      tengwar and to have it with Tehtar. The other thing I was wondering
      is what you do when there are two vowels together? such as the word
      each.
      Thank you so much!!!

      -Janet
    • DDanielA@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6 5:55 PM
        Janet, check your mailbox. I sent you the transliterations.

        Cuio mae, Danny.
      • moulinrougejlg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8 1:45 AM
          Danny thank you so much!!!! I cannot wait to get my tattoo I will post pics
          when I have them!!!
          oi nauta, Janet