my site

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      At last!! my long rumored and expected site is now at
      last (officially) online! :)))
      I am of course referring to the site about tengwar
      tattoos and rings (and anything else)

      it can be viewed at

      http://gildor.freepage.gr/tolkien/realteng/

      (it bears the silly title 'Tengwar in Reality')

      waiting for comments, and of course, contributions
      from anyone who wills to :)

      i want to thank Hilde aka Theodwyn, a former member of
      Elfling, who helped me with the design

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003
        > At last!! my long rumored and expected site is now at
        > last (officially) online! :)))
        > http://gildor.freepage.gr/tolkien/realteng/

        Congratulations! I will link to you from Ardalambion ASAP.

        I hope I will be able to help you get even more pictures in the months to
        come -- Elvish wedding rings are very fashionable these days!

        - Helge Fauskanger
      • laurifindil
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
          <helge.fauskanger@n...> wrote:

          > > At last!! my long rumored and expected site is now at
          > > last (officially) online! :)))
          > > http://gildor.freepage.gr/tolkien/realteng/
          >
          > Congratulations! I will link to you from Ardalambion ASAP.
          >
          > I hope I will be able to help you get even more pictures in the months to
          > come -- Elvish wedding rings are very fashionable these days!

          As well as keeping these kind of posts to the private e-mail box.

          EJK
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
            teithant laurifindil

            > As well as keeping these kind of posts to the
            > private e-mail box.

            as well as these ones

            and this one too :)