Re: [elfscript] Re: tengwar request

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2003
      teithant Verσnica

      > The first figure appears different, upside down, to
      > a layperson like
      > myself. Does anyone know which is correct?

      both.. the difference is because of language, and
      therefore spelling.. thats why Dany asked you if you
      want it in Quenya or Sindarin

    • calya_estel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
        teithant Verónica:

        > > I was thinking about Quenya.

        To spell _Estel_ in Quenya (using the names of the Tengwa) is:
        short carrier with acute accent mark directly above; silme; tinco
        with acute accent mark directly above; lambe.

        Cuio mae,

        Calya Estel
      • Verónica
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
          > To spell _Estel_ in Quenya (using the names of the Tengwa) is:
          > short carrier with acute accent mark directly above; silme; tinco
          > with acute accent mark directly above; lambe.
          >
          > Cuio mae,
          >
          > Calya Estel

          Thank you so much. And my thanks to everyone who helped me out. I
          think it will be around three months until the mural is completed, as
          it is still being designed. I'd be happy though to pass around a pic
          of it when it is completed. My thanks again.

          Verónica