Looking for a GOOD looking picture of the ring inscription

  • Allan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2003
      Hi, i've been searching like a mad man for pictures of the one ring
      inscription that looks like it does in the movie, i've found plenty
      that don't look as fancy and the one in the book isn't as fine
      either, the reason i'm asking is because i plan on getting it
      tattooed on my arms and i want the FULL inscription the way it looks
      on the movie ring not the home made tengwar cursive font. if you
      could help me out PLEASE DO! thanks you
    • jmf42024
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2003
        I, like Allan am looking for the full ring inscription for a tatto.
        I plan on having it circling my bicep. thanks, jf

        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2003
          http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/tolkien/inscription.jpg
          How does the writing at this link look, as compared to the ring?
          thanks, jf

          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2003
            Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to www.noblecollection.com and
            to the lord of the rings area they have a picture of the bracelet and
            it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it doesn't come in to
            clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the book and a
            slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell him i want whats
            in the book but in the style of the bracelet
          • KirbysDL
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2003
              --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Allan" <shumaza2000@y...> wrote:
              > Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to www.noblecollection.com and
              > to the lord of the rings area they have a picture of the bracelet and
              > it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it doesn't come in to
              > clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the book and a
              > slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell him i want whats
              > in the book but in the style of the bracelet

              Probably too late now, but I just uploaded some pictures at

              I hope I didn't get anything wrong... I'm just a newbie!

              --Curby
            • Ciege Engine
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2003
                Go to badali Jewlery. Badalijewelry.com I believe.

                CJ

                --- KirbysDL <kirbysdl@...> wrote:
                > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Allan"
                > <shumaza2000@y...> wrote:
                > > Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to
                > www.noblecollection.com and
                > > to the lord of the rings area they have a picture
                > of the bracelet and
                > > it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it
                > doesn't come in to
                > > clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the
                > book and a
                > > slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell
                > him i want whats
                > > in the book but in the style of the bracelet
                >
                > Probably too late now, but I just uploaded some
                > pictures at

                > I hope I didn't get anything wrong... I'm just a
                > newbie!
                >
                > --Curby

                =====
                "Surely you jest, for my hear laughs"
                "Those who were dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music" ~Nietzche
                High Clerist - Temple of the Trees
                KOPS * Amtgard NewB
                Keeper of the Failing Dream
                All Life Flows from the Spikey!