enrombel=eemunsj; news

  • enrombel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2003
      Hi all,

      My new name is enrombel, no longer eemunsj, that remains as yahoo
      email.
      The news: My site is off-line for the moment (It will be back soon).
      I am working on Elfica in order to release 1.3 Version. I already
      fixed some problems. I created a companion Font: Elfica-A, containing
      additional characters in order to obtain the best results when
      attaching s-curls to Tengwar. The usage of Elfica-A characters must
      to be explained and I am working on a pdf document. I thought in
      Elfica-A as a font for fixing Tengwar-Tehtar compatibility problems
      in Elfica and I think this will be a dynamic font, that will include
      more options in the future. Please fill free in reporting any problem
      or possible improvement you could find in Elfica.

      Thank you

      enrombel