Re: Personal Pleasure

  • abrigon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2003
      Much like many scripts that are used by a variety of peoples.

      Roman as we know it, has many forms than just the one in this post.
      From Roman, Roman Rustic, Gothic, Insular (sorry calligrapher),
      Artificial Roman and many more. Not including language like Japanese
      that using roman characters for some things in Japanese (Romanji).

      Then there is ones like Greek, that has had major influences on
      Roman/Latin forms, as well as Coptic, Cyrillic, Gothic (the germanic
      people and not the later letter forms from middle ages), and a few
      others. As well as Arabic letters, that have been used from everything
      from Phillipines, to Eastern Africa and Middle Asia as well.

      Mike