Various markings

  • Veiluve Ardaheru Minak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      Mabye I just like symbols:
      Do you have to show that a vowel is long when writing tengwar.
      Yes I know that if the vowel stands alone you would use the long
      vowel holder, but when using it as a tehtar I put a dot underneath
      the consanant the vowel is placed above when long or drawn out, is
      this correct?
      Also since I've noticed this very rare in (I'm just going to say
      Elvish to cover both languages) can s always be replaced if it falls
      after another consanant?
      -Ve
    • Veiluve Ardaheru Minak
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Also let me just say I use the underdot already but like most am just
        making sure it is correct
        -Ve
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Veiluve Ardaheru Minak"