Re: [elfscript] Spelling question

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2003
      > I use an online transcriber to help with a poem I wrote in Quenya, but I
      wonder if it is perfectly accurate. What would be the spelling of the word
      rancolyat I have romen, tehta a, anca, tehta o, lambe with following y
      maker, tehta a, tinco

      Sounds fine. But if _rancolyat_ is meant to express "your arms" (dual),
      then it should probably be _ranculyat_, since _ranco_ "arm" is derived from
      older _ranku_ and the original final _-u-_ would be preserved before
      endings.

      Just replace Tehta O with Tehta U, and you've got it.

      - HKF