Writing guide for sindarin

  • gildir_1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2001
      From time to time people ask me how to use the tengwar. I wish I
      could give them a simple answer -- but there isn't. So I'm trying to
      create a set of practical guides. It's not easy, for obvious reasons.
      But that is no excuse not to try!

      Some of you may have seen my guide for quenya. Now, after a lot more
      work, I have a guide for sindarin ready for publication. It's a
      considerably more complex subject than quenya, which is probably a
      reason why there are so few such guides. Today I am sticking my neck
      out here in this forum to announce it.

      Both are available on

      http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

      Many thanks goes to Måns Björkman for help with the web publication,
      and the entire Mellonath Daeron for discussions.

      Comments, criticism and suggestions are of course welcome!

      Now, back to the guide for swedish...

      Gildir, Per Lindberg