hello

  • Silvia <syl_wood@yahoo.it>
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2003
      Hi everybody!
      hope ur all ok!
      just wanted to ask if the translation of "Associate(friend) forever"
      is "Gwathel an uir".

      I tried to write it in sindarin by myself (using a sindarin alphabet
      i found on the net) and wud like to send it to someone who could
      check it.Let me no who can pls!

      Thanks in advance!
      syl
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2003
        teithant "Silvia <syl_wood@...>"

        > just wanted to ask if the translation of
        > "Associate(friend) forever"
        > is "Gwathel an uir".

        for female yes.. if the associated friend is a male,
        you must say 'gwador'

        > I tried to write it in sindarin by myself (using a
        > sindarin alphabet
        > i found on the net) and wud like to send it to
        > someone who could
        > check it.Let me no who can pls!

        yes please do

      • Kat
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 20, 2004
          Hi I would like to invite ppl to come and rp with me in my new
          group and the only way is to advertise like this thank you for your
          understanding.

          Name of RPG: Lord of the ring 2

          2-3 Keywords for RPG: fun and creative

          yguid=124797776

          Link of RPG Website: none

          Moderators & Co-Moderators:inwlinwlin for now

          Number of Members: 4 for now

          Taken/Needed Characters: Taken caracthers are Aragorn and Frodo all
          the others are free to take.

          Is there a character limit?: no as many you can handle

          Are made-ups allowed?: Yes they are

          Average Numbers of Posts a Day: the game has just been created

          Sample Post Needed?: no

          Rating of RPG: 18 and over
          The Plot: It 's after the wars everyone lives peacefully we see Sam
          get married and how Aragorn and everyone lives but a suden evil
          lurks to get Aragorn and his throne will this evil prevail so now
          Gondor is menaced will everyone come and help.

          The Rules: In the files

          Other Info: none for the moment

          Kat
        • babybluej790
          Message 4 of 9 , May 19, 2005
            Hello everyone I wanted to offer you all 50% of my personal tarot
            readings. I have been studying astrology and divination for 10yrs I
            have worked for many sites, I am now starting my own tarot & astrology
            site. While I am waiting for my site to be ready I will be offering 50%
            off my tarot readings to expand my customer base. If anyone is
            interested in having a reading or would like more info you can check
            out this auction listing

            http://www.thefreeauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?misc_gen&1116890925

            or you can email me with any questions at ShootinStarline@ aol.com