Script on Board

  • hbpatriot77 <hbpatriot77@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi there. I'm having a friend draw the map of Middle Earth on my
      skateboard and having him write the ring inscription on the two sides
      of my board. I was wondering, how do you write "One board to rule
      them all, One board to find them. One board to bring them all and in
      the darkness bind them" in tengwar cursive? I cannot get the fonts,
      so if someone here knows how to do this and can write it down for me
      and scan it or something, I would be very, very grateful. My e-mail
      address is hbpatriot77@.... Thanks!
      ~E~
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        teithant "hbpatriot77

        > of my board. I was wondering, how do you write "One
        > board to rule
        > them all, One board to find them. One board to bring
        > them all and in
        > the darkness bind them" in tengwar cursive? I

        in what language? the normal Ring Verse was in Black
        Speech but there is no way to know 'board' in that
        language

        http://www.sci.fi/~alboin/ to get the fonts