need help asap!

  • oswtx1004xo <oswtx1004xo@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      i'm creating a tatoo for my friend and as you know tatoos are
      permanent. so i need an accurate tengwar spelling and word
      for "faith". i have tengscribe but i can't seem to find a solid
      quenyan (or sindarin) word for "faith" (not faithful). is the word
      vorondo? thank you soo much much-knowledged group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        teithant "oswtx1004xo <oswtx1004xo@...>"

        > i'm creating a tatoo for my friend and as you know
        > tatoos are
        > permanent. so i need an accurate tengwar spelling
        > and word
        > for "faith". i have tengscribe but i can't seem to
        > find a solid
        > quenyan (or sindarin) word for "faith" (not
        > faithful). is the word
        > vorondo? thank you soo much much-knowledged group.

        look at the Quenya wordlist in Ardalambion.. i think
        it's voronwe