:Very Funny Naughty SMS And Humor Lines Collection

  • Rakhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      Very Funny Naughty SMS

      *Click to subscribe : Mr.

      *This is very funny naughty sms and humor lines collection.. Read and laugh

      This week is Breast Awareness Week. Spread the slogan: We stare because we

      Teacher: Soch or Veham me kya fark hai..? Pappu: Aap ki Beti Sweet & Sexy
      hai… Ye hamari Soch hai or wo hamare hathon se Bach jayegi ye Aap ka Veham

      LESBIAN kisko kehte hain? – 2 kamini ladkiyan, Jo mard ko khush nahi dekh

      70 ways to make a woman happy: No. 1 is shopping & the rest is ’69′.

      Marwari 2 prostitute: I’ll pay double if u let me do it in Marwari style.
      She agrees. After sex, she asks: What’s Marwari style? , Marwari : payment
      after 90 days!

      You wanna come to my place for some pizza and sex? No? Why, don’t you like

      Define Rape with the help of one good example? – Rape is a very-very
      difficult Job, For e.g.. It is like playing GOLF with a continuously moving
      HOLE! .. Read continue<http://mr-desi.com/very-funny-naughty-sms-and-humor-lines-collection/>

      if you find this message in your spam folder. please tick this massage as
      not spam so you will be able to receive our daily mails normally.
      options, visit your group page at https://groups.google.com/