Number Translations

  • dood_n64 <dood_n64@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      Ok these are probably all hell dodgy but I was wondering, is this
      right or even close for that matter?
      If not any corrections are welcome.
      Oh this is Sindarin by the way...

      1. One = Er First = Erui
      2. Two = Tâd Second = Edwen
      3. Three = Neled Third =Neleden
      4. Four = Canad Fourth = Canui
      5. Five = Leben Fifth = Lefnui
      6. Six = Eneg Sixth = Enethui
      7. Seven = Odog Seventh = Odothui
      8. Eight = Toloth Eighth = Tolothen
      9. Nine = Neder Ninth = Neden
      10. Ten = Caer Tenth = Caen
      11. Eleven = Eleventh =
      12. Twelve = Twelth =
      20. Twenty = Catâd Twentieth = Tâdchaenen
      30. Thirty = CaNeled Thirtieth = Nelchaenen
      40. Fourty =Cacanad Fourtieth = Canchaenen
      50. Fifty = Caleben Fiftieth = Lefchaenen
      60. Sixty = Caneg Sixtieth = Enechaenen
      70. Seventy = Cadog Seventieth = Odochaenen
      80. Eighty = Catoloth Eightieth = Tolochaenen
      90. Ninty = Caneder Nintieth = Nedchaenen
      ?00. Hundred = Cachaenen
      ?000. Thousand = Meneg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
        teithant "dood_n64

        > Ok these are probably all hell dodgy but I was
        > wondering, is this
        > right or even close for that matter?
        > If not any corrections are welcome.
        > Oh this is Sindarin by the way...