- View SourceOk these are probably all hell dodgy but I was wondering, is this
right or even close for that matter?
If not any corrections are welcome.
Oh this is Sindarin by the way...
1. One = Er First = Erui
2. Two = Tâd Second = Edwen
3. Three = Neled Third =Neleden
4. Four = Canad Fourth = Canui
5. Five = Leben Fifth = Lefnui
6. Six = Eneg Sixth = Enethui
7. Seven = Odog Seventh = Odothui
8. Eight = Toloth Eighth = Tolothen
9. Nine = Neder Ninth = Neden
10. Ten = Caer Tenth = Caen
11. Eleven = Eleventh =
12. Twelve = Twelth =
20. Twenty = Catâd Twentieth = Tâdchaenen
30. Thirty = CaNeled Thirtieth = Nelchaenen
40. Fourty =Cacanad Fourtieth = Canchaenen
50. Fifty = Caleben Fiftieth = Lefchaenen
60. Sixty = Caneg Sixtieth = Enechaenen
70. Seventy = Cadog Seventieth = Odochaenen
80. Eighty = Catoloth Eightieth = Tolochaenen
90. Ninty = Caneder Nintieth = Nedchaenen
?00. Hundred = Cachaenen
?000. Thousand = Meneg
- View Sourceteithant "dood_n64
> Ok these are probably all hell dodgy but I wasthe Sidnarin grammar of http://www.elvish.org/gwaith
> wondering, is this
> right or even close for that matter?
> If not any corrections are welcome.
> Oh this is Sindarin by the way...
contains also the numbers
Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε τη δωρεάν @... διεύθυνση σας στο http://www.otenet.gr