translations

  • spain772001 <spain772001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
      hi every one, i am new here, i have a question: can any one help with
      a translation of this phrase? "live in love and light"?
      calligraphy,phonetics, and Sindarin.thanx Stace
    • spain772001 <spain772001@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
          teithant "spain772001 <spain772001@...>"

          > hi every one, i am new here, i have a question: can
          > any one help with
          > a translation of this phrase? "live in love and
          > light"?
          > calligraphy,phonetics, and Sindarin.thanx Stace

          cuio ne meleth a chalad
          [cooy-o neh meh-leth ah khah-lahd]
          a.Υh 6l yljl3 ] d]j]2 (type these characters in word
          with any tengwar font)

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2003
            i want to get a ring that is inscribed in tengwar, using either
            sindarin or quenyan. the words that will be inscribed are:

            upon my end shall i begin - kaos

            anyone know where i can find a good place to get the code for the
            fonts??

            -kAoS
          • felagund@freemail.hu
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
              --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, imaginarylight@s... wrote:
              > i want to get a ring that is inscribed in tengwar, using either
              > sindarin or quenyan. the words that will be inscribed are:
              >
              > upon my end shall i begin - kaos
              >
              > anyone know where i can find a good place to get the code for the
              > fonts??
              >
              > -kAoS

              It is written: 'Am vanadh nín onnen im' (literary it means: Upon my
              (utmost) end am I born)

              Cuio mae!
              Aphadiol
            • Stephen Synowsky