Re: [elfscript] hi again

  • hibweh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2003
      Your tatoo is up to you... but i'd shoot for Quenya.
      Yes, the cast has the numeral 9 on their ankle. I'm no sure if it's right or left, but I know it's on their ankle.

      Chelle
    • Lindsay Wyett
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
        teithant neverforreal13:
        >(the 9 actors in
        >the Fellowship) have the Tengwar numeral 9 somewhere on their bodies.

        --sorry to say, i saw a picture of Sean Astin's tattoo, and it's actually the english "nine" written out in non-phonetic tengwar. I was really disappointed.

        ~Aldanende