Sarati Rúmilo

  • Mike Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2001
      Oddly looks a bit like examples I have seen of Sanskrit or like writing
      form. Some of the characters that is, but also some other forms, I have
      seen them before, but .,.

      Mike

      --
      If you love humor of an adult nature, or just love to share it
      with people then check out my humor list either by joining by