Re: Newly joined

  • jadeedrie <jadeedrie@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2003
      Thank you so much, elfiness. That really helps me alot. *S*

      jadeedrie

    • Mike <abrigon@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 9, 2003
        Calligraphy = beautiful writing, sort of a form of hand writing, but
        more specifically letters written for artistic purposes, versus
        scribed or enscribed. Then their is written, which is your normal hand
        writing. And then their is printed, which I think what he is asking
        about.. The letters above are all printed.

        Sort of the different between someone using a printing press or like
        device, versus someone writing out the letters, versus writing the
        letters out for beauty.

        Can be fun when you add things like carved, as well as illuminated.

        Carved, such as carved into stone, while illuminated is more the art
        work around the calligraphy letters, but can also be the letters
        themselves, Arabic and like calligraphy pushes the boundary, such as
        using letters to form animals.

        Mike