Re: [elfscript] Re: Newly joined

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2003
      teithant "jadeedrie <jadeedrie@...>"

      > Does anyone know is there a dictionary of sorts
      > other than in Quenya
      > that is in Sardarin? also too, in which language
      > does the Elves in
      > Rivendell speak? Sindarin right or no??

      SINDARIN, and yes, it's the common elvish in Rivendell
      (but they speak Quenya sometimes also)

      http://www.jrrvf.com/%7Ehisweloke/sindar/documents/download.html
      do download a sindarin dictionary

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2003
        Thank you so much, elfiness. That really helps me alot. *S*

        jadeedrie

      • Mike <abrigon@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 9, 2003
          Calligraphy = beautiful writing, sort of a form of hand writing, but
          more specifically letters written for artistic purposes, versus
          scribed or enscribed. Then their is written, which is your normal hand
          writing. And then their is printed, which I think what he is asking
          about.. The letters above are all printed.

          Sort of the different between someone using a printing press or like
          device, versus someone writing out the letters, versus writing the
          letters out for beauty.

          Can be fun when you add things like carved, as well as illuminated.

          Carved, such as carved into stone, while illuminated is more the art
          work around the calligraphy letters, but can also be the letters
          themselves, Arabic and like calligraphy pushes the boundary, such as
          using letters to form animals.

          Mike