Re: [elfscript] Re: Definite article Problem

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2003
      teithant "laurifindil <ejk@...>"

      > When Mr A ask "How can I say z" and Mr B writes :
      > "You can say it like
      > that and that"... sound, read and looks like Mr B is
      > pretty fluent.
      >
      > I do not read often (to say the least) things like
      > "I do not know", or
      > even a simple "maybe"...

      apology: sometimes i am quite tired, and all i want is
      to give a definite answer (that means, if i consider
      it possible of course), and not a full analysis of how
      and why i picked/made some words..

      i' m sure the newbie who asked this translation for a
      RPG game or a nickname, is not interested in this..
      he/she wants an answer, and it's ok with me and my
      conscience that i tried to make a sentence according
      to what i know about Elvish, and didn't 'fool' him/her
      with some alien words ('reflection' in sindarin? oh i
      have it right here, published in my secret personal
      dictionary, it's 'gwenniathreg')

      i have been numerous times proven wrong, and every
      time i give an answer, i also rely on the critical eye
      of the other elflingers who correct me