hi -> newbie

  • avideto <avideto@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to the group. I'm a new JRR fan,
      having read LOTR for the first [thrilling!] time, am currently wading
      my way through the Silmarillion, and have been trying to soak up as
      much information about Elvish as I can. Please bear with me if I have
      obvious questions! :) I can't wait to learn more!!
      -Alison