Re: Dead links on Amanye Tenceli

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2001
      Is there a chance a INDEX could be created for the download directory?
      What does the EXE files do? I have to little room on my machine to
      just dload files and got burned before by viruses as well..

      Mike aka Morgoth/Abrigon
      Alaska
      One of these days I will finish the Tengwar or like script for the
      Inupiaq lingo, or Yupik.

      --- In elfscript@y..., Mans Bjorkman <mansb@h...> wrote:
      > Mellyn,
      >
      > My server provider, Passagen, has temporarily disabled ZIP files on
      the
      > server. This means that all file downloads from Amanye Tenceli are
      > presently unavailable. I have therefore made the files available at
      the
      > adress:
      > http://user.tninet.se/~xof995c/Downloads
      >
      > Since the files are here simply listed by name, you'll have to know
      the
      > name of the file you want to download. The name is usually displayed
      in
      > the status bar when you place your cursor over the link to the file.
      >
      > Yours,
      > Måns
      >

      > --
      > Måns Björkman "Mun þu
      mik!
      > Störtloppsvägen 8, III Man
      þik.
      > SE-129 46 Hägersten Un þu
      mer!
      > Sweden http://hem.passagen.se/mansb An
      þer."
    • Mans Bjorkman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2001
        Mike wrote:

        > Is there a chance a INDEX could be created for the download directory?
        > What does the EXE files do? I have to little room on my machine to
        > just dload files and got burned before by viruses as well..

        Luckily, the downloads on the regular Amanye Tenceli site are working
        again, so there's no need for guessing around. Just head over to
        http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at/downloads.htm

        Yours,
        Måns