RE: wrong tengwar user alert

  • Oliver Burger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      Aiya Gildor,
      I've tried out several independant mail servers,
      some on- and some off-line programms (e.g.
      Outlook, Yahoo, web.de,...), so I hope at least
      one of them got through... If he has bad luck,
      all of 'em did and he'll have quite a bunch of
      stuff :-)
      Should've informed himself before.
      Oliver

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com