Dutch Tengwar

  • Mike Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 10:17 PM
      Is there not a chart of the vowel and consonant placement for Dutch,
      namely the one that shows where they are in the mouth.
      It can help in placing of the Tengwar for the lingo. Since I remember
      that Tengwar often follows the chart above, but it has been a long while
      since I have seen one.
      --
      If you love humor of an adult nature, or just love to share it
      with people then check out my humor list either by joining by