KTT : KDE Tengwar Tool

  • MiMaS <michal@mimas.ceti.pl>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Hi

      I've just prepared an English version of my site for KTT -
      http://www.mimas.ceti.pl/tengwar/ktt/english.php

      KTT (KDE Tengwar Tool) is my new software project for KDE 3.0+
      environment on Linux operating system. The goal is to provide a
      transcription utility for writing with Daniel Smith's fonts (similar
      to TengwarScribe, YaTT or Online Tengwar Transcriber) which works on
      Linux.
      KTT is based on Narmacil transcription engine (by Tomas Nemec, the
      author of the YaTT) and thus I can be sure about the quality of
      transcription algorithms :-)

      There is verion 1.0 available to download. If anyone who uses Linux
      and KDE wish to try it, I will appreciate any comments... TIA

      meneg suilaid
      --
      MiMaS