Off-topic sales not permitted [was Re: [elfscript] lord of the rings action figure for sale!!]

  • Brook Conner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2003
      On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 06:44 AM, Mark A Miles wrote:

      > Can we ban people posting things like that?

      Yes, I can. The address of the most recent post of this nature has
      been banned.

      In general, off-topic posts are discouraged. This isn't a list for
      talking about action figures, even LotR action figures. Off-topic
      advertisements are not tolerated. Addresses that post that kind of
      thing will be banned from the list.

      In general, this is a discussion list, not an announcements or sales or
      spam list.

      Brook (acting as moderator/owner)
      aka
      Nellardo
      _________
      "I don't know if you're a detective or a pervert...."
      "That's for me to know and you to find out....."