Re: Oore, roomen, halla, etc.

  • Mans Bjorkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 11:32 PM
      BP Jonsson wrote:

      > I have uploaded my hypothesis on what Feanorin
      > orthography was like to <http://www.netg.se/~bp/tengwanda.jpg>, since a
      > picture says more than a thousand words...

      I think Melroch's interpretation must be essentially correct. But I miss
      the <halla>, which would incidentally require a way of distinguishing
      [h] and [x] in the table; and wouldn't it be a rather safe bet to
      exclude <hwesta sindarinwa>?

      Any particular reason why you arranged the table the way you did?

      Yours,
      Måns

      --
      Måns Björkman "Mun þu mik!