Suilaid!

  • gildir_1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      Greetings! My name is Per Lindberg. I have been a tengwar fan since,
      oh, 1970 or so, but it is only in recent years I have had the means
      to study Tolkien's strange and beautiful script in any detail.

      I am member of several Tolkien societies, including the Forodrim,
      where I am guild-master of the language guild, the Mellonath Daeron.
      (That does not mean that I am any kind of expert, on the contrary
      many guild members know a lot more than me). You'll find our web
      pages at:

      http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_home.html

      I'm glad I found this forum (thanks for the tip, Måns!) I've been
      lurking for a short time, but now I've decided to join. I look
      forward to many interesting and productive discussions.

      Gildir