Re: [elfscript] Re: Look out! Look out!...

  • Lisa Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      There are ents about!

      (a common saying in Middle-earth)

      >Izegrim@... wrote:

      >--- In elfscript@y..., "Lisa Star" <amlug4@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > >Hello people,
      > >
      > > **Don't make assumptions ;-)

      > > _Thank you Lisa for the tips.
      >Please excuse me for the 'people'-thing.

      **I will, but you had better be able to explain yourself to Jan Boom!
      (a well known Dutch Tolkien fan and ent, for those of you who don't hand out
      at Tolkien conventions.)

      >I had already_contacted the Unquendor-site, but there have been noone
      >yet to give me the answer to the existence of a Dutch Tengwar-
      >modification. I will be contacted by those who can tell me this. I
      >hope you can read through my sometimes imperfect english and not
      >appropiate wordchoice.

      **imperfect English doesn't trouble me at all--at least I don't have to try
      to speak Dutch. I don't plan to continue with this thread since it is
      offtopic now as far as writing goes, but I thought a little conversation
      wouldn't overload this list.

      ** Lisa Star
      ** LisaStar@...