Dead links on Amanye Tenceli

  • Mans Bjorkman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2001
      Mellyn,

      My server provider, Passagen, has temporarily disabled ZIP files on the
      server. This means that all file downloads from Amanye Tenceli are
      presently unavailable. I have therefore made the files available at the
      adress:
      http://user.tninet.se/~xof995c/Downloads

      Since the files are here simply listed by name, you'll have to know the
      name of the file you want to download. The name is usually displayed in
      the status bar when you place your cursor over the link to the file.

      Yours,
      Måns

      --
      Måns Björkman "Mun þu mik!
      Störtloppsvägen 8, III Man þik.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2001
        Is there a chance a INDEX could be created for the download directory?
        What does the EXE files do? I have to little room on my machine to
        just dload files and got burned before by viruses as well..

        Mike aka Morgoth/Abrigon
        Alaska
        One of these days I will finish the Tengwar or like script for the
        Inupiaq lingo, or Yupik.

        --- In elfscript@y..., Mans Bjorkman <mansb@h...> wrote:
        > Mellyn,
        >
        > My server provider, Passagen, has temporarily disabled ZIP files on
        the
        > server. This means that all file downloads from Amanye Tenceli are
        > presently unavailable. I have therefore made the files available at
        the
        > adress:
        > http://user.tninet.se/~xof995c/Downloads
        >
        > Since the files are here simply listed by name, you'll have to know
        the
        > name of the file you want to download. The name is usually displayed
        in
        > the status bar when you place your cursor over the link to the file.
        >
        > Yours,
        > Måns
        >

        > --
        > Måns Björkman "Mun þu
        mik!
        > Störtloppsvägen 8, III Man
        þik.
        > SE-129 46 Hägersten Un þu
        mer!
        > Sweden http://hem.passagen.se/mansb An
        þer."
      • Mans Bjorkman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2001
          Mike wrote:

          > Is there a chance a INDEX could be created for the download directory?
          > What does the EXE files do? I have to little room on my machine to
          > just dload files and got burned before by viruses as well..

          Luckily, the downloads on the regular Amanye Tenceli site are working
          again, so there's no need for guessing around. Just head over to
          http://hem.passagen.se/mansb/at/downloads.htm

          Yours,
          Måns