Re: Tengwar for Non-Alphabets

  • tengwar2001 <clmc3129@interlinklc.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hello, I've got a mode for Mandarin Chinese I've been working on. You
      may find it interesting. Mandarin is tonal, and has many similar
      sounds. The document is not finished and is in PDF format. My PDF
      creator is rather poor, so you may want to print it (it's much more
      readable that way).

      I'll upload it into the files section as Mandarin.zip

      Chris

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Mike Adams <abrigon@y...> wrote:
      > A Tengwar for Hebrew and other lingos that don't have a major need
      for vowels I expect could be
      > easy in that regard, but what of languages with alot of like
      sounds, or worse tonal?

      > How about a mode for languages that are more syllablary in
      need/nature?

      > Mike
      >

      > Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:46:35 -0500
      > From: "Steg Belsky" <draqonfayir@J...> | This is Spam | Add to