New to this all

  • Ancalima Elerrina <crystledragon@hotmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hey everyone I just wanted to say that I am new to all this, I love
      J.R.R. Tolkiens books and esp. the elves. I have noticed to all have
      been coming up with elvish names and was wondering if someone would
      be able to figure mine out. My name is Rebecca Ann Donals, and also
      where would I go to get the fonts? Thank you guys so much for your
      help. hope to talk to you all more. Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        teithant "Ancalima Elerrina

        > been coming up with elvish names and was wondering
        > if someone would
        > be able to figure mine out. My name is Rebecca Ann
        > Donals, and also
        > where would I go to get the fonts? Thank you guys so
        > much for your
        > help. hope to talk to you all more. Thanks

        http://gildor.freepage.gr/tolkien/faq.html

        all your questions there :)