Spelling Help

  • Jake Hebert <thementle@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      As suggested, I wanted to post my tengwar spelling of the phrase I
      got help in translating.

      The phrase, which again, was "Love, Truth, and Honor", I have
      translated and spelling into Quenya as:

      Melme,
      (malta with accent mark, lambe, malta with double under dots)

      Anwie,
      (short carrier with three over dots, nwalme with single over dot,
      long carrier with accent mark)

      Failamanë
      (formen, yanta with three over dots, lambe with three over dots,
      malta with three overdots, numen with double under dots)

      Or in Sindarin as:

      Meleth,
      (malta, lambe with accent mark, thule with accent mark)

      Thann,
      (thule, numen with three over dots)

      Bronwe,
      (umbar, romen, numen with over curl to the right, vala, anna with
      accent mark)

      I'm new to all this, so my pronunciation might be off, thus making my
      spelling incorrect, or for that matter, my spelling just might be
      wrong, so any corrections there would be much appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jake
      Encaitar Erunámo