Assistance needed: English to Tengwar Quenya font

  • fleratsneve <pdavol@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      Decided to come to the experts... I am doing a painting for which I
      wish to use Tengwar Quenya script. I have tried to research the
      language on my own but I'm admittedly a bit confused after reading
      several sites. Anyway, I was wondering if someone here would be so
      kind as to provide me with the proper Tengwar Quenya script (I have
      the font downloaded so if you e-mail the translation to me as a MSW
      attached file I would me most appreciative) for the following words:
      wisdom - prescience - judgment - knowledge - sagacity - discernment

      Thanks in advance,
      Pam D.