Zachary and Travis [was Re: [elfscript] YOUR MY LAST HOPE]

  • laurifindil <ejk@free.fr>
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 2002
      Beware, Internet will only confuse you.

      In order to understand the ConLanguages of Professor Tolkien, you have
      no other choice but to carefully read and study what J.R.R. Tolkien
      actually wrote.

      For his scripts, you have, first of all, "The Lord of the Rings"
      Appendix E, which has quite enough info for what you want to do.

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "charlie_x9" <charlie_x9@y...>

    • squizz slade
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2002
        hi charlie,
        squizz here. dont know if it will help but i found a
        site for my tattoo, may have to do a search for it
        called learnelvish, the girl tina sent me back the
        quenya lettering and meaning for the tatoo on my arm,
        dont know if it will help but give it a try, if you
        have no luck let me know and i will try to find the
        exact address again.

        squizz

        http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
        - Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!