Re: For Johan and for Danny

  • eemunsj
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      Thanks Johan,

      After all, nothing is perfect, and forms is always a matter of taste.
      I said this is the first attempt, there is now another version, but I
      will wait a little bit and try new forms for the questioned letters.

      Regarding the telco, this IS the final version. I have already done a
      large number of versions and this is the end of the way (at least for
      Elfica). About the unbalance... I really cannot recognize any
      unbalance, but I know what you mean, however, it is OK for me.(again:
      I´ve made too many versions with different positions of the luva in
      order to obtain the present version)

      About the top bar of lambe (and perhaps alda too) you are right
      again. I will correct these.

      Wait for the next version!

      Danni:
      Thanks for your opinion

      Several versions were done for romen and arda and these are the
      widest ones. The reason is that Thetar look better over them.
      Nebertheless, I will see what can I do (I have old versions that are
      more narrow).

      About the Thetar, I will post the Dan Smith test file (Word) with the
      Elfica TTF embedded and you can try whatever you want. But I must
      correct some things first. I guess next week.

      See you!

      Enrique