Re: The Mellonath Daeron

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In elfscript@y..., "John" <ioannes33@h...> wrote:
      > Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but what happened to the Mellonath
      > Daeron at Forodrim??? Did the server crash? Did the URL change?

      The domain name forodrim.org has unfortunately been locked
      by Verisign because of some kind of administrative slip-up.
      Work is underway to fix that, but it's taking more time
      than expected. I don't know when it will be fixed. In the
      meantime, the Forodrim web site is temporarily available at

      forodrim.letsrock.nu

      (note: no 'www').

      So to reach the Melloath Daeron web site, use the URL

      http://forodrim.letsrock.nu/daeron/md_home.html

      We aplologise for the inconvenience. Mellonath Daeron
      is alive and well, and our activites continue.

      Suilaid!
      Gildir, Per Lindberg
      guild-master of the Mellonath Daeron