Re: [elfscript] Just another newbie!

  • John C. S.
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello!

      As long as someone else introduced themself, I'll introduce myself too. I'm
      17 and live in Ohio and have started learning Quenya. I have already
      learned Latin to the extent of three years and am studying Vietnamese now.
      I take an interest in linguistics in general and have already learned the
      Tengwar (for the most part :)) I will also probably lurk, but I am
      interested in any sort of conversations that take place. So hello, and I'm
      pleased to meet all.

      Sincerely,
      John