Just another newbie!

  • WilliamsClaire
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
      Hi,

      Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23, live in the south east of
      England and have just started learning Sindarin. I speak German,
      French and Italian but i think this could be a challenge! Will
      probably just lurk for a while but wanted to say hi.

      Claire.
    • nohow noway
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
        Hello Claire,
        Are you a LOTR Book fan or a LOTR movie fan?
        WilliamsClaire <williamsclaire@...> wrote:Hi,

        Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23, live in the south east of
        England and have just started learning Sindarin. I speak German,
        French and Italian but i think this could be a challenge! Will
        probably just lurk for a while but wanted to say hi.

        Claire.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • squizz slade
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
          hi there,
          also a newbie. Just wanted to say hello, my name is
          squizz and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I am
          very interested in learning elvish!! Just popped in to
          introduce myself.
          Thanx :0)

          http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
          - Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!
        • John C. S.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
            Hello!

            As long as someone else introduced themself, I'll introduce myself too. I'm
            17 and live in Ohio and have started learning Quenya. I have already
            learned Latin to the extent of three years and am studying Vietnamese now.
            I take an interest in linguistics in general and have already learned the
            Tengwar (for the most part :)) I will also probably lurk, but I am
            interested in any sort of conversations that take place. So hello, and I'm
            pleased to meet all.

            Sincerely,
            John