The Mellonath Daeron

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but what happened to the Mellonath
      Daeron at Forodrim??? Did the server crash? Did the URL change? I
      have not been able to get to it for a very long time. Maybe if it is
      up, then it is just my browser or something. Anyone's answer would
      be appreciated. Thank you! :)

      Sincerely,
      John
    • gildir_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In elfscript@y..., "John" <ioannes33@h...> wrote:
        > Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but what happened to the Mellonath
        > Daeron at Forodrim??? Did the server crash? Did the URL change?

        The domain name forodrim.org has unfortunately been locked
        by Verisign because of some kind of administrative slip-up.
        Work is underway to fix that, but it's taking more time
        than expected. I don't know when it will be fixed. In the
        meantime, the Forodrim web site is temporarily available at

        forodrim.letsrock.nu

        (note: no 'www').

        So to reach the Melloath Daeron web site, use the URL

        http://forodrim.letsrock.nu/daeron/md_home.html

        We aplologise for the inconvenience. Mellonath Daeron
        is alive and well, and our activites continue.

        Suilaid!
        Gildir, Per Lindberg
        guild-master of the Mellonath Daeron