Re: [elfling] Newbie

  • Frances
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2002
      Hi Danny, Thanks for the detailed and comprehensive info on
      Tengwar fonts. I agree with you as to apearances. Sadly I don't
      really like *any* of the fonts available for the Mac.... Of the
      choices available I found Harri Perälä's Tengwar Cursive to be
      the one I liked most. But although it's a pretty script, I am looking
      for something more readable. Guess I'm just going to have to
      get a calligraphy pen until I can create my own. I particularly like
      the font that urdsama777 used for her two samples in the Files
      section--though there are *some* changes I would make... (I'd
      like a slightly more cursive style with slightly more slender
      strokes....) Hmmm, wonder if I still have that font-creation
      program from many years ago--and if so if it will run on my
      current Mac... Urdsama777 (or any one else who knows), could
      you let me know what font you use and where to get it? Thanks!
      -Frances