Re: [elfscript] New file uploaded to elfscript

    Message 1 of 91 , Nov 16, 2002
      teithant daelith9

      > Description : A try to write "daelith" ( for a
      > tatoo ) in sindarin ( language and mode ) using
      > tengwars : is it right please ? Thank you !

      hmm no...

      you should try

      ando - a (a tengwa that looks like C) - yanta - lambe
      - carrier (looks like i without dot) - thule

      ...for the mode of beleriand

      or

      ando - yanta (with 3 a-dots) - lambe - thule (with the
      i-dot)

      note that the plural of tengwar is... tengwar!
      "tengwars" would be awkward like "letterses"

      favour: can you contact me personally when you have
      this tattoo ready?

      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the elfscript
        group.

        File : /check request/havehope.jpg
        Uploaded by : gcbosma <gcbosma@...>
        Description : Should read Have Hope in Sindarin, Sindarin Classic mode, Tengwar Annatar cursive script

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gcbosma <gcbosma@...>