Re: [elfscript] wondering if anyone can help?

  • NewMoonOccultShop.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
      >> i don't think so... i think that someone else have
      >> ordered a translation/transcription of such a verse
      >> before
      >
      >So it seems: in Elfscript message 829. A Sindarin translation appears in
      >851, with a suggested correction and a good point about the whole thing
      >in 852. I can't find a tengwar transcription.

      http://www.newmoon.uk.com/lotr/ElvishBangleforemail.jpg

      If you are doing this as a one-off, use the image above to see the writing
      close up for the "Elvish Love Ring". This is a new product they are
      creating for the Christmas market, this bangle.

      I don't know if this translation matches as I am still learning (thus my
      silence on this list) however I hope to one day be able to read the script
      and see what it actually says.

      Judith Lewis of http://www.NewMoon.uk.com/
      Gods & Goddesses http://www.newmoonoccultshop.com/ritual/statues.htm
      Ritual Rools http://www.NewMoonOccultShop.com/ritual/