Re: [elfscript] Could I get some help with a translation?

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
      Teithant arwentolove:
      >I'm getting a tatoo and I want to have the no 9
      >translated into tengwar.

      If what you mean is that you want the Tengwar transcription for the
      numeral '9', you can find it at
      http://www.cathalan.de/Tengwar/DataTengwar/Tengwar-Numerals.htm , among
      other sites. You cannot translate something into a writing system, only
      into a language, and Tengwar is not a language!

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
        teithant arwentolove

        > Hi,
        > I'm getting a tatoo and I want to have the no 9
        > translated into
        > tengwar. If thete's anyone who's willing to help me
        > I would be
        > forever grateful.

        you can see a numerals chart from the page of Dan
        Smith tengwar fonts (download the tengwar help files,
        doc etc eg.
        http://www.acondia.com/tengwar_fonts/tengq19d.zip)

        please contact me personally when you have it done :)))