Lord of The Rings CD cards!!!

  • supagal1232002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      hey peeps - I am like the ultimate fan of Lord of The Rings movie - I
      can't wait for the other two to finally hit the theatres.

      if you are a fan, i dunno if you're up to date but there is that CD
      Cardz games which are totally awesome if you like Lord of the
      Rings... i found a contest where they're giving away The Lord of the
      Rings: The Two Towers and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of
      the Ring CD card sets... sweet stuff - check it out, enter, win! GOod
      luck, laterz gaterz supagal!

      http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p2724.htm