Wanting help with a translation

  • areandae
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      Is there anyone who could help me to translate a phrase to
      sindarin. I am having trouble with several of the words or at least
      in finding close equivalents. The phrase is:

      Today is a victory over yourself of yesterday. Tommorow is a
      victory over lesser men.

      Thanks in advance,

      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
        teithant areandae

        > Is there anyone who could help me to translate a
        > phrase to
        > sindarin. I am having trouble with several of the
        > words or at least
        > in finding close equivalents. The phrase is:
        >
        > Today is a victory over yourself of yesterday.
        > Tommorow is a
        > victory over lesser men.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,

        i dont want to sound buggy, but this list is about the
        writing systems, not the languages themselves (and
        hardly for translations)...

        btw some of the words can't be translated