Re: [elfling] Re: Could someone take a look at this

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      >Thanks man that helped alot. I made all the changes
      >except for the "by" and "my" because I dont know
      >what a chevron tehta is. If you get a chance
      >could you clear it up for me?

      Sure. The chevron tehta looks like a small letter 'v', but the right
      'leg' seems to be a little longer than the left. Maybe it would more
      accurate to say it resembles a check mark. Anyway, see the tengwar
      inscription at the bottom of the title page of "Lord of the Rings".
      There you will see the word 'by' written and can see this tehta.