Elvish Scripture

  • vze2mtzc@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      I was wondering if you could help me out? I known enough from the appendix of RotK to decipher some basic words written in the Tengwar, but I'm nowhere near close enough to write it myself. I don't understand the grammatical rules and all. I wanted to know if you could write a simple phrase in the Sindarin mode of Tengwar characters such as the lines seen on the title pages? If you have a scanner you could send it to me or maybee just mail it. I'd really
      appreciate your help.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
        teithant vze2mtzc@...

        > I was wondering if you could help me out? I known
        > enough from the appendix of RotK to decipher some
        > basic words written in the Tengwar, but I'm nowhere
        > near close enough to write it myself. I don't
        > understand the grammatical rules and all. I wanted

        then you want to learn the languages themselves...
        visit www.ardalambion.com and i invite you to
        subscribe to elfling mailing list

        www.elvish.org/gwaith to see some samples of tengwar illuminations