Re: vala or vilya

  • xeeniseit
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2002
      I'm sorry for confusing everything with uure. My fault. Thinking too
      much in tehtar makes me seperating seperating vowels and consonants -
      even in full modes: I just forgot the vowel tengwar. Of course, uure is
      to be used in Sindarin, but only in full mode (as vowel tengwa), never
      in tehtar mode as it is in standard Quenya mode.
      Sorry again.
      alf